Nail Polish (stay away from quick dry!)
Container (This will get ruined so make sure it’s old or disposable.)
1. Fill your container halfway with hot water. The hotter the better! Once the nail polish touches the water it is going to want to set and heat will slow the process.
2. With the nail polish bottle very close to the surface of the water, pour a drop or two of polish into the water. (Keeping the bottle close to the water’s surface with help the polish stay on top of the water. If you hold the bottle higher the drops will come down with more speed and sink. It’s science, or something.)
3. Quickly use your toothpick to swirl the polish around in the water.
4. Dip your mug in the water! The process is soooo fast once the polish touches the water so you’ll want to move quick!
5. Place the mug on a paper towel to dry and you’re done!
-Remember they are not dishwasher or microwave safe! So make sure to hand wash them and to make sure the marble stays below where your lip touches the cup! For your health and safety!
Also for the original post and instructions (in case you would like some more great, creative ideas and pictures for instructions) here is the url: http://diycandy.com/2015/04/diy-marbled-mugs-with-nail-polish/